病人Site: Manage Your Health Care Online
From emailing your doctor to scheduling appointments to refilling prescriptions and reading your notes (OpenNotes), you can do it all on 病人Site. 和, we’ll soon launch an updated design and new features to make managing your care online even easier.
病人Site 是一个免费的, secure and confidential website that helps you play an active role in your health care if you have a 澳门捕鱼游戏 doctor—right from your phone, 平板电脑或家用电脑.
- Contact your doctors and their teams
- Read your visit notes (OpenNotes)
- Schedule and manage appointments
Now Available: A New Look and More Features
You'll soon notice 病人Site has improved navigation, better communication features, an improved mobile experience and stronger privacy protection. 我们称之为病人Site 3.0.—it's an improved 病人Site experience guided by feedback from 病人Site users.
- Fewer Clicks: We've reduced the number of clicks to get your most important tasks done quickly
- Email Attachments: Attach images or PDF documents related to your medical care when you email your doctor
- Visit On-the-Go: Take advantage of easier mobile navigation features
- State-of-the-Art Privacy: Enhanced security features protect your medical information using the most current online practices
OpenNotes gives you online access to health care notes your doctors, nurses and other clinicians write after an appointment or discussion. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center is among the first in the country to share notes in this way.